- Review of parking availability in the neighborhood, leading to traffic changes and parking spot re-arrangement
- Provide public space permits to the appropriate churches to allow double parking on Sundays and other certain church events
- Encourage private lot owners to open up on Sunday
- Look into shuttle and transit service from larger parking lots
- Provide valet service for moving double parked vehicles hat have blocked in another vehicle
This looks to me to be the same parking recommendations that were discussed at the March 3rd ANC Meeting. At that meeting, our commissioners voted to recommend approval of the proposals, except for the public space permits. (The minutes from that meeting are still not available on the ANC's web site.)
Additionally, enforcement of violations will be increased starting (estimated) April 23rd. For three weeks prior, DDOT plans to work with other agencies to distribute warning leaflets explaining the increased enforcement to those it would affect.
Ann Simpson-Mason of the DDOT Policy and Planning Administration will be collecting the comments, and can be reached at +1 202.671.2740 or at Ann.Simpson-Mason@dc.gov.