1. If you have not renewed your membership for 2006, please visit http://www.logancircle.org/ or fill out the form attached to the newsletter. We will also be holding a membership drive during the MidCity Dog Days of Summer Sale, and plan to have a table out on 14th Street between Rhode Island and P. The raffle will be open to current and new members. Please stop by for your chance to enter a raffle to win fun prizes from local vendors. We will be holding the raffle at the September membership meeting.
2. With last month's rains, our annual picnic was canceled. We will be holding our vote on the bylaw amendments at our next membership meeting in September. Please stay tuned for details.
3. Please consider coming out for two important public safety events. August 1, 2006 is National Night Out. This year MPD will be holding NNO in the 1300 block of Naylor Court. The festivities, including a cook-out, begin at 6, but please consider coming at 5 p.m. to join Lt. Smith on a survey of the surrounding area. The ANC's Crime and Public Safety Committee will also be hosting a walk-through of SMDs 02, 04, and 05 on August 19. Information on both is available on our blog, http://www.loganupdates.blogspot.com/. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in participating.
4. If you are interested in getting on our list for our upcoming LCCA Website Redesign RFP, please contact Sam Robfogel.
5. Last but not least, the next House Tour Committee Meeting will be held on August 16, 2006, 7:00 PM at the home of Walter Ochinko and Tim Christensen. Please contact Heather Vargas at 571.215.2339 or email@example.com for more information or to RSVP for this month's meeting.
Have a safe and happy summer!